Grace Hill Cemetery
is in the SE/4 of Section 23, Township 21 north, Range 1 west, Noble
From Perry, Oklahoma courthouse, go east 4 blocks on Cedar Street,
then 1 ~ blocks south on 2nd street, then take left fork of Y
(Memorial Drive) and follow Memorial Drive 6/10 of a mile. Cemetery
gates are located on the south side of road.
Grace Hill cemetery
has fifty acres of land which to lay loved ones to rest. The first
forty acres came from the John Hart property for $1600.00. This was
approved by bonds and voted by council on 2-21-1894. In early days
of the town of Perry, several of the citizens were buried on school
land at 15tb and Fir. In 1890, the graves were moved to Grace Hill
by orders of the state. In Potters Field there are 123 graves of the
unknown and only 3 of these graves have tombstones. Most names were
recorded in burial book at Grace Hill Cemetery, but all locations
can not be exactly identified.